- 30 soups in 27 days, with one day taken over by guest souper Aron
- 156 bowls of soup served (not counting seconds!), plus 10 more at Aron's (159 in 2009)
- 64 individual soup-eaters (up from 54 last year)
- 25 brand new soup-eaters (attendees who didn't come last year)
- Only 2 temporary, stress/exhaustion-induced breakdowns!
- The spread of Soupruary—Congrats to Mick for his month of gorgeous soups in North Carolina! You did it, man! Can't wait to try some of his recipes, and he's inspired me to start baking more breads (Starch March anyone?).
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a glass of wine and an overwhelmingly be-bubbled bathtub that will not wait any longer.