Sunday, February 1, 2015

Soupruary Season 6

...debuts February 2! Babes, I'm making soup AS WE SPEAK (as I type), and I'll probably be writing about it while I pretend to watch the Super Bowl.

But for now, my darling friend Casey has a new podcast that you must listen to: Brain Beans. Today's ep is a conversation we had last year about this very blog -- but I encourage you to go back and check out her previous episodes (don't worry, the catalog is short at this point). Listening to Casey and her guests makes you feel connected in a beautiful way, particularly if you're here in Cincinnati, and I can honestly say that listening to the work she's done has made me look at life differently.

Basically Casey is my new life coach (Sorry, Pete Holmes). Also, if you like listening to people laugh, which is FREE THERAPY PEOPLE, that's at least half of the interview.

I love you, my Christmas tree is still up, listen to this, see you tomorrow. And again, here's that link in case you forgot to click: http://www.brainbeanspodcast.com/?p=58

Brain Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment