Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pizza Soup

"I have everything I need to make pizza; let's make soup instead," said nobody, ever.


Let's face it: Pizza is your favorite food. I mean I love, love, love artichokes and peas and brussels sprouts. But I'm an American. We love pizza. We love it so much that even bad pizza is good pizza in a pinch. It can't always be A Tavola or PizzaBomba--sometimes it's Bagel Bites.

As much as this was a bit of a weird meal to go out on, I think it accomplished what Soupruary is about for me. Trying something new just because, losing the need to be safe, and sharing the experience with friends. And, in the end, the act of finishing something is more important than what sort of bang (or flump) you go out on.

And, hey. Logan had seconds!

And I lost the pictures and never finished this post!

1 comment: