Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blergworthy!

I've just realized that, after today, there are only 6 days left in Soupruary. A cause for celebration, or for consternation?

More of the latter at the moment, as I've just realized I have t-w-e-l-v-e more soups I want to make. Some are soups that were bumped, some are new recipes I found and wanted to try. What to do, what to do? Of course I could double up on some days, but that seems a bit overboard. Come on, February! Pack in a few more days!

Here's the list that's currently haunting the soupcentric corner of my mind:

Creamy Hungarian Mushroom
Wild Rice and Cranberry
Potato Dill
Tuscan Bean and Farro
Mushroom Potato Crema with Roasted Poblano
Vegetarian Posole
Wonton
Michael Symon’s Split Pea
Pho Chay
Spicy Curry Noodle
Savory Squash with Cardamom Cream
English Onion vs. French Onion Deathmatch

HALP! Any advice/opinion is welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Wild Rice and Cranberry, Potato Dill, and Spicy Curry Noodle sound AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extend Soupruary into March and make all the remaining soups!

    No? Okay, then Wild Rice and Cranberry, Potato Dill and are a must! pleeezzzzee.

    Patty C (the cupcake lady!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Mushroom Potato Crema with Roasted Poblano, Wonton, Pho Chay (I could eat Pho every day), and the Onion Deathmatch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onion Deathmatch seems perfect for the Soupocalypse

    ReplyDelete